Cold Room Manufacturers Denver, CO
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Denver, CO
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of Denver businesses, and these cold rooms have proven exceptionally reliable in maintaining the quality or reliability of products or tests that are placed within the cold chambers. Darwin’s cold rooms can be used for a wide range of applicaitons, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. Each unit comes standard with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier to prevent ice buildup.
Cold Room Manufacturers Denver – Standard Benefits
We never settle for good enough, that’s why we are dedicated to providing Denver business with the most advanced and dependable cold rooms on the market. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build cold rooms that fulfill the full needs of every client.
The Cold Rooms we manufacture in Denver come with a variety of standard benefits that other manufacturers have difficulty matching. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This allows your team to have complete control of your cold room in Denver.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This low overhead provides an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Denver, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – All of our cold rooms built in Denver are fully ADA compliant. This feature comes at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – LED lights are far more energy efficient and have a fraction of the heat output of traditional bulbs.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Denver, CO
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refits to expand the capabilities of existing rooms so that your current investments continue to provide exceptional results for your Denver business. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use state-of-the-art equipment with great accuracy to ensure that the Cold Room or Custom Walk-in-Chamber that your team relies upon is calibrated to meet and exceed your exact specifications.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and documentation. Our services, products, and solutions allow modern industries to enjoy a peace of mind that can only be realized with superior products and solutions. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.