Cold Room Manufacturers Madison, WI
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Madison, WI
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Madison firms, and these cold rooms have excelled at protecting and maintaining the quality and profitability of the businesses that rely upon them. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. These units are also supplied with a refrigeration based dehumidifier or a desiccant to prevent ice accumulation.
Cold Room Manufacturers Madison – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to Madison business. Our team is dedicated to providing your business with a state-of-the-art product that fulfills 100% of your needs.
The Cold Rooms we provide to Madison businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Our Cold Rooms offer precise controls that can alter the room to meet the specific temperature needs of any application. This further enhances the capabilities of your state-of-the-art-room.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – Darwin Chambers is committed to providing a superior product, and each cold room we build uses less than 1000 Watts to fully operate. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in Madison, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – LED lights are far more energy efficient and have a fraction of the heat output of traditional bulbs.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Madison, WI
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations services for Madison business that want to increase the value and operational capacity of their current cold rooms to meet new needs or specifications. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new build isn’t a possibility, we renovate rooms to meet NIST traceable standards and calibrations, and our success and expertise is documented. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by documentation, warranties, performance, and efficiency. The peace of mind that is offered with our services has been relied upon and trusted by a wide range of industries with varying needs. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.