San Diego, CA
Cold Room Manufacturers San Diego, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in San Diego, CA
Darwin Chambers provides state-of-the-art cold rooms that fully satisfy the requirements of San Diego businesses, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. Darwin’s cold rooms have been entrusted with a multitude of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers San Diego – Standard Benefits
We never settle for good enough, that’s why we are dedicated to providing San Diego business with the most advanced and dependable cold rooms on the market. We strive to offer our clients a superior experience and a superior product, and to that end, we only design and build cold rooms that fulfill the full needs of every client.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to San Diego businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Using standard built-in controls, the room can be altered to meet the exact needs of any product or specification. This allows your team to have complete control of your cold room in San Diego.
- Ease of Modification – Each conditioning system can be easily relocated to meet the needs or adjustments of any application.
- Low Cost of Operations – Each cold room operates on less than 1000 Watts, which makes the rooms extremely eco-friendly. This low overhead provides an added bonus in profitability for your team.
- Ease of Maintenance – If an issue ever arrises with your cold room in San Diego, they can be repaired or altered on-site by a technician without the need for any downtime on the chamber. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Mold Resistant Aluminum and Steel ensure that mold is fully curtailed from our cold rooms we install.
- LED Lights – LED lights have a much lower overhead than traditional incandescent bulbs, and also produce much less heat.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers San Diego, CA
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for San Diego businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If new construction is not feasible for your current needs, we renovate rooms to meet NIST traceable standards and calibrations, and our success and expertise is documented. Our Engineers can assure that the calibrations and specifications that your cold rooms need are met, and use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee each result.
All of our work, products, and services are guaranteed by documentation, warranties, performance, and efficiency. What our team offers is a complete peace of mind backed that has been relied upon by a variety of industries. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.