Cold Room Manufacturers Detroit, MI
Cold Room Manufacturers Detroit, MI. Darwin Chambers has been a front runner among cold room manufacturers for over two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Whatever industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to build your perfect cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just cannot meet our standards in regards to precision and expertise. In addition to our cold rooms being the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work alongside you from design to installation to give you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of happy customers throughout the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are many important elements to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms usually range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be revamped or repaired without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms usually require less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs as they emit more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is dependent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which foster mold growth and interfere with airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep down condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will offer great customer service, a wide variety of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we provide the highest level of all three.
We give you three options when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or renovate an existing cold room. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer fulfill uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3. Have us manufacture the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a fusion of different technologies that are more effective and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold storage is efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all properly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot potential issues, understand technical details, and offer you custom solutions. We teach your about our systems, and partner with local professionals to guarantee quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are consistently looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to fulfill your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.