Cold Room Manufacturers Montreal, QC
Cold Room Manufacturers Montreal, QC. Darwin Chambers has been a trailblazer among cold room manufacturers for over twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are perfect for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Whatever industry you’re in and no matter your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to construct the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply cannot keep up with our standards in regards to precision and expertise. Not only are our environmental chambers the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to build you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage requirements. If you order your cold room from us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are several important factors to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms usually range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or repaired with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms generally need less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room depends on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which foster mold growth and obstruct airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will offer great customer service, a wide variety of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers because we are at the apex of all three.
We give you three choices when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or renovate an existing cold room. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us develop the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work alongside you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading variety of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a fusion of different technologies that are more efficient and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold room is efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms have a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to ensure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all properly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot potential issues, understand technical details, and give you custom solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that nobody else can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over twenty years and are always looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to fulfill your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.