The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Minneapolis, MN professionals in many different industries with the Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have have been the proven leader for all Minneapolis, MN environmental control systems for over twenty years. Our clients in all industries, including agriculture, industrial production, medicine, and consumer goods, have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Minneapolis, MN? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Minneapolis, MN Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Our innovative Minneapolis, MN environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. Whether you require a means to independently test various environmental effects on specimens, need to simulate conditions for product testing or development, or plan to do both, a Darwin environmental chamber will allow you to do it. Each Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, endurance testing of defense and medical materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. Our expert technicians are available to provide guidance in making the best decision for your Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in Minneapolis, MN or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your Minneapolis business can be difficult. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with definite and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you have a guarantee that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Minneapolis, MN, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. The use of ultra quiet high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors and are less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat production. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Minneapolis, MN
We do not just engineer, design, develop, and construct reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers that meet your custom specifications and needs. We also provide a variety of services for your Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber, for your convenience and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Minneapolis, MN environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Minneapolis, MN Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.