The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to examine the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Charlotte, NC professionals in many different industries with their Charlotte, NC environmental chamber needs. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have systems for over twenty years. Our clients in all industries, including agriculture, industrial production, medicine, and consumer goods, have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Charlotte, NC? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Charlotte, NC environmental chamber available on the market to date. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Charlotte, NC Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Our innovative Charlotte, NC environmental chambers are reliable devices using the best possible technology. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Charlotte as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Charlotte, NC environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, durability testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are happy to provide guidance in choosing the best Charlotte, NC environmental chamber for you. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Charlotte. You require an environmental chamber with superior performance that gives you exact and precise control over various conditions, while avoiding the disruption of performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you have a guarantee that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Charlotte, NC, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. The controls come standard with several useful functions, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. The use of nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them easier on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat output. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigeration systems ensure continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
There are many other significant features that come standard in each Darwin Chambers environmental chamber, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Charlotte, NC
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Charlotte, NC environmental chamber, for your convenience and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Charlotte, NC environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Charlotte, NC Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.