The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. These chambers are used to test the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Tampa, FL professionals in many different industries with their Tampa, FL environmental chamber needs. Our line of environmental chambers, including reach-in and walk-in models constructed to your custom specifications, are the best in the industry. We have have been the proven leader for all Tampa, FL environmental control products for over twenty years. Our clients in all industries, including agriculture, industrial production, medicine, and consumer goods, have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Tampa, FL? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Tampa, FL environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Tampa, FL Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Our state-of-the-art Tampa, FL environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Tampa as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Tampa, FL environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, endurance testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are available to assist you in choosing the best Tampa, FL environmental chamber for you. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in Tampa, FL or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Tampa. You need an environmental chamber with superior performance that gives you definite and precise control over various conditions, while avoiding the disruption of performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you can be confident that they will perform to your standards and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. Equipped with microprocessor controls, our machines give you at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Tampa, FL, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. Our nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Tampa, FL
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Tampa, FL environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Tampa, FL environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of how critically important it is in your industry to have your equipment perfectly calibrated. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Tampa, FL Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We take pride in our involvement in the quality and innovation that professionals in all industries are pursuing every day in the life-saving and life-changing work you do. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.