The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Tampa, FL professionals in many different industries with their Tampa, FL environmental chamber needs. Our line of environmental chambers, including reach-in and walk-in models constructed to your custom specifications, are the best in the industry. We have have been the proven leader for all Tampa, FL environmental control systems for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Tampa, FL? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Tampa, FL environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Tampa, FL Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Darwin Chambers’ state-of-the-art Tampa, FL environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Tampa as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Tampa, FL environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, durability testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
Our environmental chambers are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses. Our expert technicians are happy to assist you in choosing the best Tampa, FL environmental chamber for you. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Tampa. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you can be confident that they will perform to your standards and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Tampa, FL, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. Our nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat output. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for ongoing control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Tampa, FL
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Tampa, FL environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Tampa, FL environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your Tampa, FL Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.