St. Louis, MO
The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves St. Louis, MO professionals in many different industries with the St. Louis, MO environmental chamber solutions they seek. Our line of environmental chambers, including reach-in and walk-in models constructed to your custom specifications, are the best in the industry. We have systems for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in St. Louis, MO? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of St. Louis, MO environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for St. Louis, MO Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Darwin Chambers’ state-of-the-art St. Louis, MO environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in St. Louis as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each St. Louis, MO environmental chamber has the capabilities to be used in any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, endurance testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
Our environmental chambers are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses. Our expert technicians are happy to provide guidance in choosing the best St. Louis, MO environmental chamber for you. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in St. Louis, MO or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your St. Louis business can be difficult. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you can be confident that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. Equipped with microprocessor controls, our machines give you at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in St. Louis, MO, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. The controls come standard with several useful functions, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. Our nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using less resources than comparable systems from competitors and are less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat production. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
There are many other significant features that come standard in each Darwin Chambers environmental chamber, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in St. Louis, MO
We do not just engineer, design, develop, and construct reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers that meet your custom specifications and needs. We also provide a variety of services for your St. Louis, MO environmental chamber, for your convenience and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your St. Louis, MO environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your St. Louis, MO Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.