The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. These chambers are used to examine the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Piscataway, NJ professionals in many different industries with the Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have systems for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Piscataway, NJ? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber available on the market to date. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Piscataway, NJ Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Darwin Chambers’ innovative Piscataway, NJ environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Piscataway as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, endurance testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
Our environmental chambers are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses. Our expert technicians are available to provide guidance in choosing the best Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber for you. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your Piscataway business can be difficult. You require your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, while avoiding the disruption of performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you have a guarantee that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Piscataway, NJ, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. Our nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using less resources than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat production. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigeration systems ensure uninterrupted control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Piscataway, NJ
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Piscataway, NJ environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Piscataway, NJ Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.