The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Orlando, FL professionals in many different industries with the Orlando, FL environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have supplied corporations, organizations, and institutions with Orlando, FL environmental control products for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Orlando, FL? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Orlando, FL environmental chamber you will ever need. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Orlando, FL Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Darwin Chambers’ state-of-the-art Orlando, FL environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Orlando as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Orlando, FL environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on consumables, endurance testing of defense and biotech materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are available to provide guidance in making the best decision for your Orlando, FL environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Orlando. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with definite and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you can be confident that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Orlando, FL, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and additional features or alternative controls can be incorporated depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. Our nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using less resources than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat production. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for ongoing control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
There are many other significant features that come standard in each Darwin Chambers environmental chamber, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Orlando, FL
We do not just engineer, design, develop, and construct reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers that meet your custom specifications and needs. We also provide a variety of services for your Orlando, FL environmental chamber, for your convenience and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Orlando, FL environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your Orlando, FL Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We take pride in our involvement in the quality and innovation that professionals in all industries are pursuing every day in the life-saving and life-changing work you do. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.