The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Charleston, SC professionals in many different industries with the Charleston, SC environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have supplied corporations, organizations, and institutions with Charleston, SC environmental control products for more than twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Charleston, SC? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Charleston, SC environmental chamber available on the market to date. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Charleston, SC Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Our state-of-the-art Charleston, SC environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. Whether you require a means to independently test various environmental effects on specimens, need to simulate conditions for product testing or development, or plan to do both, a Darwin environmental chamber will allow you to do it. Each Charleston, SC environmental chamber has the capabilities to be used in any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on consumables, durability testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are available to provide guidance in making the best decision for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber needs. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Charleston. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you can be confident that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Charleston, SC, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and additional features or alternative controls can be incorporated depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. The use of nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using less resources than comparable systems from competitors and are easier on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigeration systems ensure ongoing control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Charleston, SC
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber, for your convenience and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance packages are a preventative measure, offered to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your Charleston, SC Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We take pride in our involvement in the quality and innovation that professionals in all industries are pursuing every day in the life-saving and life-changing work you do. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.