The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. These chambers are used to examine the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Charleston, SC professionals in many different industries with the Charleston, SC environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have systems for more than twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Charleston, SC? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Charleston, SC environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Charleston, SC Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Our innovative Charleston, SC environmental chambers are reliable devices using the best possible technology. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Charleston as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Charleston, SC environmental chamber has the capabilities to be used in any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, endurance testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
Our environmental chambers are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are available to assist you in making the best decision for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber needs. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Charleston. You require your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you can be confident that they will deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: Technicians are able to meticulously manipulate humidity levels and avoid the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. Equipped with microprocessor controls, our machines give you at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Charleston, SC, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. The controls come standard with several useful functions, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. Our ultra quiet high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
There are many other significant features that come standard in each Darwin Chambers environmental chamber, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Charleston, SC
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber, for your convenience and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Charleston, SC environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of how critically important it is in your industry to have your equipment perfectly calibrated. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Charleston, SC Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.