The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. These chambers are used to test the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Boston, MA professionals in many different industries with their Boston, MA environmental chamber needs. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have supplied corporations, organizations, and institutions with Boston, MA environmental control products for more than twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Boston, MA? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Boston, MA environmental chamber you will ever need. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Boston, MA Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Our innovative Boston, MA environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Boston as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Boston, MA environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, endurance testing of aerospace and medical materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. Our expert technicians are happy to assist you in choosing the best Boston, MA environmental chamber for you. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in Boston, MA or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your Boston business can be difficult. You require an environmental chamber with superior performance that gives you exact and precise control over various conditions, while avoiding the disruption of performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you have a guarantee that they will deliver on your needs and surpass your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Boston, MA, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. The controls come standard with several useful functions, and additional features or alternative controls can be incorporated depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. The use of ultra quiet high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors and are easier on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for ongoing control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Boston, MA
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Boston, MA environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Boston, MA environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Boston, MA Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We take pride in our involvement in the quality and innovation that professionals in all industries are pursuing every day in the life-saving and life-changing work you do. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.