The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to examine the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Boston, MA professionals in many different industries with their Boston, MA environmental chamber needs. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have products for more than twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Boston, MA? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Boston, MA environmental chamber available on the market to date. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Boston, MA Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Our innovative Boston, MA environmental chambers are reliable devices using the best possible technology. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Boston as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Boston, MA environmental chamber has the capabilities to be used in any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, durability testing of defense and medical materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are available to provide guidance in making the best decision for your Boston, MA environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Boston. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, while avoiding the disruption of performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you have a guarantee that they will deliver on your needs and surpass your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many advantages and features.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Boston, MA, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. The use of nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: We are able to deliver on precise environmental manipulation while using less resources than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat production. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for ongoing control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
There are many other significant features that come standard in each Darwin Chambers environmental chamber, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Boston, MA
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Boston, MA environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Boston, MA environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your Boston, MA Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
If you need precision control, a superior customized design, and knowledgeable and friendly service for your environmental chamber and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.