The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. With an environmental chamber, the operator has the ability to control, monitor, and record precise conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide Jacksonville, FL professionals in many different industries with their Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber needs. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have supplied corporations, organizations, and institutions with Jacksonville, FL environmental control products for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Jacksonville, FL? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber available on the market to date. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Jacksonville, FL Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Our innovative Jacksonville, FL environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Jacksonville as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, durability testing of aerospace and medical materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. Our expert technicians are available to provide guidance in making the best decision for your Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in Jacksonville, FL or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your Jacksonville business can be difficult. You require an environmental chamber with superior performance that gives you definite and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you can be confident that they will perform to your standards and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. Equipped with microprocessor controls, our machines give you at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Jacksonville, FL, these controllers are the industry standard for quality and reliability and are used in thousands of different applications every day. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and our systems also offer optional features and support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. Our ultra quiet high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using less energy than comparable systems from competitors and are less demanding on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigeration systems ensure uninterrupted control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be which allows you to continue using parts of the chamber when one system requires repairs or maintenance.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, including high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Jacksonville, FL
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Jacksonville, FL environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Jacksonville, FL Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We take pride in our involvement in the quality and innovation that professionals in all industries are pursuing every day in the life-saving and life-changing work you do. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.