The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. These chambers are used to test the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Denver, CO professionals in many different industries with their Denver, CO environmental chamber needs. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have supplied corporations, organizations, and institutions with Denver, CO environmental control products for more than twenty years. Our clients in all industries, including agriculture, industrial production, medicine, and consumer goods, have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Denver, CO? Darwin Chambers will deliver you the best Denver, CO environmental chamber available on the market to date. To learn more about our environmental chamber lines or to begin your order, just call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us today.
Applications for Denver, CO Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Darwin Chambers’ state-of-the-art Denver, CO environmental chambers are reliable devices using the best possible technology. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Denver as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Denver, CO environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, endurance testing of aerospace and medical materials, and more. In addition to testing, an environmental chamber is also effective for storing items sensitive to temperature or moisture.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are happy to assist you in making the best decision for your Denver, CO environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Darwin Chambers is equipped to supply you with the environmental chamber you need, whether you need it to perform in a limited space or have to store high numbers of samples.
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber for your Denver business can be difficult. You require your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you have a guarantee that they will perform to your standards and exceed your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: While competitors’ products use unsupported proprietary control technology, Darwin Chambers makes use of the widely used and relied upon control technology manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber in Denver, CO, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. The controls come standard with several useful functions, and additional features or alternative controls can be incorporated depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. The use of nearly soundless high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat production. You can see up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: We have designed our systems to run on simple connections that make installation, replacement, and relocation easy.
- Ease of repairs: Our chambers are capable of such features as redundant refrigeration, which allows for continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Denver, CO
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Denver, CO environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Denver, CO environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Maintenance packages may cover a thorough evaluation, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the paramount importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We comply with the standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, to confirm that our products are calibrated to the most definite, accurate measure possible. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Denver, CO Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the solution. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.