The Environmental Chamber
One of the most popular and most significant products we manufacture is the environmental chamber. An environmental chamber, also referred to as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, is a container in which specific environmental conditions can be manipulated for the purposes of testing their effects. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to examine the impact of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers proudly serves Columbus, OH professionals in many different industries with the Columbus, OH environmental chamber solutions they seek. We lead the nation as the top environmental chamber provider, offering both reach-in models and walk-in models custom fabricated to your exact needs. We have have been the proven leader for all Columbus, OH environmental control products for over twenty years. We have worked repeatedly with our clients, who include some of the largest agricultural, industrial, medical, and consumer organizations, who have consistently relied upon Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs in Columbus, OH? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of Columbus, OH environmental chamber you will ever need. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Columbus, OH Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers make it possible for many different industries to conduct the vital development and testing tasks they must. Our state-of-the-art Columbus, OH environmental chambers function using the most advanced and proven technology available. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber in Columbus as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each Columbus, OH environmental chamber has the capabilities to be used in any testing application, from safety testing of electronics, shelf-life testing on consumables, endurance testing of defense and biotech materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
Our environmental chambers are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses. We have exceptional service and knowledgeable technicians who are happy to provide guidance in choosing the best Columbus, OH environmental chamber for you. Depending on your needs, you may choose from one of our reach-in environmental chambers models or a walk-in chamber, customizable with options to meet your exact needs. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms. Whether you need climate control within limited space in Columbus, OH or need to store large quantities of samples, count on Darwin Chambers as your environmental chamber supplier.
Environmental Chamber Features
It can be tough to make a decision as important as which environmental chamber you will purchase for your needs in Columbus. You require your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues, frequent break-downs, or troublesome repairs. With any of our environmental chambers, both reach-in and walk-in models, you can be confident that they will deliver on your needs and surpass your expectations. Our clients choose our products for their excellent features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. Equipped with microprocessor controls, our machines give you at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Ideally suited for an environmental chamber in Columbus, OH, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many important functions come standard with these controls, and additional features or alternative controls can be incorporated depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Even in a tight space, you will hardly notice that your chamber is running. Our ultra quiet high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running smoothly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of resources than comparable systems from competitors, which also makes them less demanding on building utilities. Our use of LED lights within our chambers adds additional energy conservation and reduces heat output. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation.
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigeration systems ensure continuous control of exact environmental conditions. In some models, systems can even be so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, while further optional features are available, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services in Columbus, OH
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your Columbus, OH environmental chamber to assist you in the pain-free use of your chamber and to make it possible for you to use your environmental chamber in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your Columbus, OH environmental chamber.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure that your Darwin Chambers system is efficacious and functional for years to come. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is conscious of how critically important it is in your industry to have your equipment perfectly calibrated. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – Darwin Chambers is proud to work with our clients on an ongoing basis, from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Like any true qualification service, we offer a three-part qualification package. Throughout the Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification, we will work with you closely to conduct the necessary testing and produce the documentation you need.
Order Your Columbus, OH Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.