Environmental Chambers Richmond, VA – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers in Richmond. Our engineers have the capacity and training to certify, test, and maintain or repair a vast selection of environmental chambers. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers in Richmond at 877-783-6774.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance Richmond, VA
Darwin Chambers offers a thorough preventive maintenance package to help protect your investment and provide peace of mind. A listing of available services follows. Please note, not all services may be applicable to a specific chamber model or type.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification Richmond, VA
Complete Qualification services are generally a three-part process.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documentation stating that the fundamental aspects of the chamber meet or exceed the design, procurement and installation needs.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
The Performance Qualification (PQ) provides documentation verifying that the environmental chamber works as it’s intended to, and that it works in the correct manner. This is typically verified either with a simulation or when the chamber is actually in use.Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing Richmond, VA – Environmental Chamber Calibration Richmond
Environmental Chambers in Richmond often need more than just service and repair, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers are required to operate at specified levels to ensure that products and operations are protected.
Correct Calibrations hold a critical role in your industry, that’s why our engineers use extremely precise calibration standards. The application of these standards will ensure that your system is highly calibrated (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We can also offer programs that are tailored to fit your needs, such as single point or loop calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Richmond, VA
Darwin Chambers has an exceptional offer of applications that are designed to satisfy the needs of industries in Richmond. All of our Environment Chambers are customizable and can be made to any specifications that a modern industry may need. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Richmond businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.