Charleston, SCTITLE Environmental Chambers Charleston, SC – Repair, Installation, Calibration and Testing META Darwin Chambers provides Environmental Chamber Calibration, Testing, Repair and Installation services in Charleston. Our Environmental Chamber Engineers can ensure that your environmental chamber is operating at peak capacity in Charleston. CONTENT
Environmental Chambers Charleston, SC – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers in Charleston. With years of proven and tested industry experience, Darwin Chambers’ engineers can install, maintain, test, and repair a vast selection of environmental chambers to ensure that your operations are performing at peak capacity. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers in Charleston at 877-783-6774.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance Charleston, SC
Darwin Chambers offers a thorough preventive maintenance package to help protect your investment and provide peace of mind. Provided below is a list of services applicable to different chambers and applications.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification Charleston, SC
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that all key aspects of the design, procurement, and installation adhere to the design intention.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) provides further documentation that the chamber is operating as intended with its systems and subsystems, as well as all anticipated operating ranges.
The Performance Qualification (PQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the process does what it is intended to do, in the correct and anticipated manner (normally performed with either a simulated or actual product load in the chamber).Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing Charleston, SC – Environmental Chamber Calibration Charleston
In addition to our environmental chamber installation and repair services, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers need to meet and adhere to certain specifications to protect the quality of specimen and products and to ensure that processes are accurate.
Calibrations are critical to ensuring the accuracy of products and investments in your industry. The application of these standards will ensure that your system is highly calibrated (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We offer a wide range of services and programs, including single-point verifications and loop calibrations. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Charleston, SC
Darwin Chambers offers a wide selection of applications to meet the needs of various industries in Charleston. All of our Environment Chambers are customizable and can be made to any specifications that a modern industry may need. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Charleston businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.