Vancouver, BCTITLE Environmental Chambers Vancouver, BC – Repair, Installation, Calibration and Testing META Darwin Chambers provides Environmental Chamber Calibration, Testing, Repair and Installation services in Vancouver. Our Environmental Chamber Engineers can ensure that your environmental chamber is operating at peak capacity in Vancouver. CONTENT
Environmental Chambers Vancouver, BC – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers in Vancouver. Our engineers have the capacity and training to certify, test, and maintain or repair a vast selection of environmental chambers. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers in Vancouver at 877-783-6774.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance Vancouver, BC
Darwin Chambers offers a thorough preventive maintenance package to help protect your investment and provide peace of mind. A listing of available services follows. Please note, not all services may be applicable to a specific chamber model or type.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification Vancouver, BC
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that all key aspects of the design, procurement, and installation adhere to the design intention.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
The Performance Qualification (PQ) provides documentation verifying that the environmental chamber works as it’s intended to, and that it works in the correct manner. This is typically verified either with a simulation or when the chamber is actually in use.Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing Vancouver, BC – Environmental Chamber Calibration Vancouver
Environmental Chambers in Vancouver often need more than just service and repair, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers need to meet and adhere to certain specifications to protect the quality of specimen and products and to ensure that processes are accurate.
Calibrations are critical to ensuring the accuracy of products and investments in your industry. These standards set high calibration requirements (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We can also offer programs that are tailored to fit your needs, such as single point or loop calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Vancouver, BC
Darwin Chambers has an exceptional offer of applications that are designed to satisfy the needs of industries in Vancouver. All of our Environment Chambers can be designed to meet the needs of any build or application. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Vancouver businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.