Santa Ana, CA
Environmental Chambers Santa Ana, CA – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers in Santa Ana. With years of proven and tested industry experience, Darwin Chambers’ engineers can install, maintain, test, and repair a vast selection of environmental chambers to ensure that your operations are performing at peak capacity. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers in Santa Ana at 877-783-6774.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers provides preventative maintenance packages that provide peace of mind and ensure that your investment remains functional and productive. A listing of available services follows. Please note, not all services may be applicable to a specific chamber model or type.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification Santa Ana, CA
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that all key aspects of the design, procurement, and installation adhere to the design intention.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
The Performance Qualification (PQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the process does what it is intended to do, in the correct and anticipated manner (normally performed with either a simulated or actual product load in the chamber).Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing Santa Ana, CA – Environmental Chamber Calibration Santa Ana
Environmental Chambers in Santa Ana often need more than just service and repair, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers need to meet and adhere to certain specifications to protect the quality of specimen and products and to ensure that processes are accurate.
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. The application of these standards will ensure that your system is highly calibrated (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers Custom Walk-In-Rooms offer applications and uses that satisfy the requirement of modern industries in Santa Ana. All of our Environment Chambers can be customized to any specializations or specifications that may be needed. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Santa Ana businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.