Environmental Chambers Chicago, IL – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers in Chicago. With years of proven and tested industry experience, Darwin Chambers’ engineers can install, maintain, test, and repair a vast selection of environmental chambers to ensure that your operations are performing at peak capacity. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers in Chicago at 877-783-6774.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance Chicago, IL
Our preventative maintenance packages ensure that your environmental chamber in Chicago is fully operational at all times. Provided below is a list of services applicable to different chambers and applications.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification Chicago, IL
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documented verification that the design, procurement and installation adhere strictly to the dictated design of the room.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) provides further documentation that the chamber is operating as intended with its systems and subsystems, as well as all anticipated operating ranges.
The Performance Qualification (PQ) provides documentation verifying that the environmental chamber works as it’s intended to, and that it works in the correct manner. This is typically verified either with a simulation or when the chamber is actually in use.Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing Chicago, IL – Environmental Chamber Calibration Chicago
Alongside our installation and repair services, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers are required to operate at specified levels to ensure that products and operations are protected.
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. The use of these standards will ensure that your instruments are calibrated to a standard (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Chicago, IL
Darwin Chambers offers a wide selection of applications to meet the needs of various industries in Chicago. All of our Environment Chambers can be customized to any specializations or specifications that may be needed. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Chicago businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.