Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Environmental Chambers. Our engineers have the capacity and training to certify, test, and maintain or repair a vast selection of environmental chambers. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Environmental Chamber Engineers at 877-783-6774.
Environmental chambers provide you with a precise and reliable way to test and control the affects of various environmental conditions on test specimen. When you need precise control over and measurement of factors such as light, temperature, and humidity, you need access to environmental chambers that perform. Allow the environmental chambers of Darwin Chambers serve your needs and help you accomplish your critical work. We have engineered and designed environmental chambers to help you meet and exceed industry standards, get your products to market, outperform the competition.
Environmental Chamber Maintenance
Our preventative maintenance packages ensure that your environmental chamber is fully operational at all times. Provided below is a list of services applicable to different chambers and applications.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Environmental Chamber Qualification
Complete Qualification services are generally a three-part process.
Part One: The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documentation stating that the fundamental aspects of the chamber meet or exceed the design, procurement, and installation needs.
Part Two: The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
Part Three: The Performance Qualification (PQ) provides documentation verifying that the environmental chamber works as it’s intended to, and that it works in the correct manner. This is typically verified either with a simulation or when the chamber is actually in use.Download Qualification Brochure
Environmental Chamber Testing – Environmental Chamber Calibration
Environmental Chambers often need more than just service and repair, we also provide environmental chamber testing and calibration. Environmental Chambers need to meet and adhere to certain specifications to protect the quality of specimen and products and to ensure that processes are accurate.
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. The application of these standards will ensure that your system is highly calibrated (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Environmental Chambers Installation, Calibration and Maintenance
Darwin Chambers has an exceptional offer of applications that are designed to satisfy the needs of many industries. All of our Environment Chambers are customizable and can be made to any specifications that a modern industry may need. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.
Order Environmental Chambers Now | Darwin Chambers
When your entire operation depends upon the ability to manipulate the environmental conditions, you need the best quality environmental chambers money can buy. Test your products or study your specimen under specific light, temperature, humidity, or other environmental conditions with Darwin Chambers’ line of reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers. Discuss your environmental chamber needs with a Darwin Chambers technician today at 877-783-6774 or reach us online now.