New Jersey, NJ
Cold Room New Jersey, NJ – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Cold Rooms in New Jersey. With years of proven and tested industry experience, Darwin Chambers’ engineers can install, maintain, test, and repair a vast selection of cold room chambers to ensure that your operations are performing at peak capacity. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Cold Room Engineers in New Jersey at 877-783-6774.
Cold Room Maintenance New Jersey, NJ
Our preventative maintenance packages ensure that your cold room in New Jersey is fully operational at all times. Listed below are our available services.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Cold Room Qualification New Jersey, NJ
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documentation stating that the fundamental aspects of the chamber meet or exceed the design, procurement and installation needs.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) provides further documentation that the chamber is operating as intended with its systems and subsystems, as well as all anticipated operating ranges.
The Performance Qualification (PQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the process does what it is intended to do, in the correct and anticipated manner (normally performed with either a simulated or actual product load in the chamber).Download Qualification Brochure
Cold Room Testing New Jersey, NJ – Cold Room Calibration New Jersey
Alongside our installation and repair services, we also provide cold room testing and calibration. Cold Room Chambers are required to operate at specified levels to ensure that products and operations are protected.
Calibrations are critical to ensuring the accuracy of products and investments in your industry. These standards set high calibration requirements (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Cold Room Installation, Calibration and Maintenance New Jersey, NJ
Darwin Chambers offers a wide selection of applications to meet the needs of various industries in New Jersey. All of our Cold Room Chambers can be designed to meet the needs of any build or application. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to New Jersey businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.