Cold Room Cleveland, OH – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Cold Rooms in Cleveland. Our engineers have the capacity and training to certify, test, and maintain or repair a vast selection of cold rooms. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Cold Room Engineers in Cleveland at 877-783-6774.
Cold Room Maintenance Cleveland, OH
Our preventative maintenance packages ensure that your cold room in Cleveland is fully operational at all times. Provided below is a list of services applicable to different chambers and applications.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Cold Room Qualification Cleveland, OH
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documentation stating that the fundamental aspects of the chamber meet or exceed the design, procurement and installation needs.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
The Performance Qualification (PQ) provides documentation verifying that the cold room chamber works as it’s intended to, and that it works in the correct manner. This is typically verified either with a simulation or when the chamber is actually in use.Download Qualification Brochure
Cold Room Testing Cleveland, OH – Cold Room Calibration Cleveland
In addition to our cold room installation and repair services, we also provide cold room testing and calibration. Cold Room Chambers are required to operate at specified levels to ensure that products and operations are protected.
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. These standards set high calibration requirements (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Cold Room Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Cleveland, OH
Darwin Chambers Custom Walk-In-Rooms offer applications and uses that satisfy the requirement of modern industries in Cleveland. All of our Cold Room Chambers can be designed to meet the needs of any build or application. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Cleveland businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.