Kansas City, KS
Cold Room Kansas City, KS – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Cold Rooms in Kansas City. A Cold Room must operate at peak capacity, and Darwin Chambers’ engineers can provide validation, testing, maintenance or installation for any cold room needed in Kansas City. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Cold Room Engineers in Kansas City at 877-783-6774.
Cold Room Maintenance Kansas City, KS
Darwin Chambers offers a thorough preventive maintenance package to help protect your investment and provide peace of mind. A listing of available services follows. Please note, not all services may be applicable to a specific chamber model or type.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Cold Room Qualification Kansas City, KS
Typically entailing a three-part process, our Full Qualification services are listed below.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documented verification that the design, procurement and installation adhere strictly to the dictated design of the room.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the systems and subsystems perform as intended at all anticipated operating ranges (normally performed with an unloaded chamber).
The Performance Qualification (PQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the process does what it is intended to do, in the correct and anticipated manner (normally performed with either a simulated or actual product load in the chamber).Download Qualification Brochure
Cold Room Testing Kansas City, KS – Cold Room Calibration Kansas City
Cold Room Chambers in Kansas City often need more than just service and repair, we also provide cold room testing and calibration. Cold Room Chambers need to meet and adhere to certain specifications to protect the quality of specimen and products and to ensure that processes are accurate.
Correct Calibrations hold a critical role in your industry, that’s why our engineers use extremely precise calibration standards. The use of these standards will ensure that your instruments are calibrated to a standard (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Cold Room Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Kansas City, KS
Darwin Chambers offers a wide selection of applications to meet the needs of various industries in Kansas City. All of our Cold Room Chambers are customizable and can be made to any specifications that a modern industry may need. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Kansas City businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.