Cold Room Montreal, CA – Repair, Installation, and Testing
Darwin Chambers is the leading provider of Cold Rooms in Montreal. A Cold Room must operate at peak capacity, and Darwin Chambers’ engineers can provide validation, testing, maintenance or installation for any cold room needed in Montreal. To learn more about our methods and capabilities, contact our Cold Room Engineers in Montreal at 877-783-6774.
Cold Room Maintenance Montreal, CA
Our preventative maintenance packages ensure that your cold room in Montreal is fully operational at all times. Listed below are our available services.
- Verify no fault indications exist on front panel and that no lights are burned out
- Check the react outlet air temperature
- Verify proper operation of damper actuators
- Verify proper rotation of drive motor
- Verify process air blower is operational
- Inspect desiccant wheel for dirt or debris
- Inspect desiccant wheel gaskets for wear
- Clean the process air filter
- Check for abnormal noise or vibration
- Verify that there are no loose wires
- Measure voltage/amps for all motors
- Measure voltage/amps for all heaters
- Verify all alarms function properly
- Verify window heaters are operational
- Verify door heaters are operational
- Verify chamber ceiling lights and light switch are operational
- Verify there is not any mineral deposits
- Measure voltage/amps of each humidifier
- Remove any scale build-up inside the humidifier
- Check water supply pressure
- Check for any leaks or signs of corrosion
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor oil level
- Check system operating pressures
- Check CPR pressure setting
- Check capillary tubes do not rub
- Verify no oil traces are present
- Verify no leaks are present
- Clean the condenser coils if needed
- Measure compressor voltage/amps
- Measure crankcase heater voltage/amps
- Measure condenser fan voltage/amps
- Check for any abnormal noise or vibration
Cold Room Qualification Montreal, CA
Complete Qualification services are generally a three-part process.
The Installation Qualification (IQ) provides documentation stating that the fundamental aspects of the chamber meet or exceed the design, procurement and installation needs.
The Operational Qualification (OQ) provides further documentation that the chamber is operating as intended with its systems and subsystems, as well as all anticipated operating ranges.
The Performance Qualification (PQ) is utilized for providing documented verification that the process does what it is intended to do, in the correct and anticipated manner (normally performed with either a simulated or actual product load in the chamber).Download Qualification Brochure
Cold Room Testing Montreal, CA – Cold Room Calibration Montreal
Cold Room Chambers in Montreal often need more than just service and repair, we also provide cold room testing and calibration. Cold Room Chambers are required to operate at specified levels to ensure that products and operations are protected.
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. The use of these standards will ensure that your instruments are calibrated to a standard (NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology), in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications.
We also offer tailored services such as loop calibrations or single point calibrations and verifications. Our procedure provides a 3-point “as-found” calibration verification. The “as-found” readings are documented and verified to be within the manufacturer’s tolerance, if found within the tolerances the device is then returned to service. If any instrument exceeds the tolerance, we will promptly notify you, so that you may take the necessary steps to document the event.
Additionally, if the “as-found” readings are not within the manufacturer’s tolerance, the instrument is then calibrated using the manufacturer’s calibration procedure. After completing the calibration, the instrument’s “as-left” readings are documented using the same three points from the calibration verification to ensure the instrument is reading within the manufacturer’s tolerance.Download Testing Brochure
Cold Room Installation, Calibration and Maintenance Montreal, CA
Darwin Chambers has an exceptional offer of applications that are designed to satisfy the needs of industries in Montreal. All of our Cold Room Chambers can be customized to any specializations or specifications that may be needed. To inquire about other controlled environment room solutions that we offer to Montreal businesses, please contact Darwin Chambers at your earliest convenience.