Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
Photo depicts the NQ7P with both attachable cords (included with purchase): use either the AC/DC power supply cord or the 12VDC car adapter to power the unit. Battery pack option also available, please see below.
Darwin Chambers Portable Incubators NQPlus Series have several uses, such as:
- Transporting Blood Samples
- Water Treatment Research
- Maintaining Microbiological Cultures for Cell Research
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, Seamless high-density polyethylene, Foamed-in-place closed-cell insulating material.
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30P & NQ55P attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature over-ride.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Redundant power inlets.
- Petri dish rack
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (details listed below)
- Allows the NQ30P incubator to operate approximately 15 hours without need for an external power source at 23-23.5C Ambient.
- The NQ16P incubator runs for approximately 14 hours at 23-23.5C Ambient.
- The NQ09 incubator runs for approximately 14 hours at 23-23.5C Ambient.
- Ultra-lightweight. Less than 1/4 the weight of comparable lead-acid battery.
- The battery pack is approximately 3″ (7.6cm) in additional width and weighs 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg).
- Incredibly long life.
- Lightweight Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries proven rugged
- Li-Fe batteries are the standard type of batteries chosen for motorcycle and automobile racing due to their weight, output, and reliability.
- Safe. Unlike other lithium based batteries, Li-Fe batteries are not susceptible to overheating and spontaneous fire. Unlike lead-acid batteries, there is no lead or acid to worry about.
- Includes battery charger and cables.
|Model||Interior Dimensions (US)||Exterior Dimensions (US)||Weight (US)||Interior Dimensions (METRIC)||Exterior Dimensions (METRIC)||Weight (METRIC)|
|NQ07Plus||4.1″ H, 9.8″ W, 7.1″ D||9.8″ H, 13.5″ W, 10.3″ D||5 lbs, 8 oz||10.4 cm H, 24.9 cm W, 18 cm D||24.9 cm H, 34.3 cm W, 26.2 cm D||2.5 kg|
|NQ09||5.2″ H, 10.6″ W, 7.5″ D||10.7″ H, 13.1″ W, 9.6″ D||4 lbs, 11 oz||13.2 cm H, 26.9 cm W, 19.1 cm D||27.2 cm H, 33.3 cm W, 24.4 cm D||2.1 kg|
|NQ16Plus||6.1″ H, 12.8″ W, 8.9″ D||12.5″ H, 16.9″ W, 12.3″ D||8 lbs, 2 oz||15.5 cm H, 32.5 cm W, 22.6 cm D||31.8 cm H, 42.9 cm W, 31.2 cm D||3.7 kg|
|NQ30Plus||10.3″ H, 12.5″ W, 10.5″ D||20″ H, 21.4″ W, 15.7″ D||15 lbs, 9 oz||26.2 cm H, 31.8 cm W, 26.7 cm D||50.8 cm H, 54.4 cm W, 39.9 cm D||7.1 kg|
|NQ55Plus||10.7″ H, 24″ W, 11.4″ D||16.4″ H, 30.3″ W, 17.8″ D||32 lbs, 1 oz||27.2 cm H, 61 cm W, 29 cm D||41.7 cm H, 77 cm W, 45.2 cm D||14.5 kg|
|Battery Pack||N/A||Approx. 3″ Additional Width||3 lbs, 12 oz||N/A||Approx. 7.6 cm Additional Width||1.7 kg|
Below is a NQ16P with Battery Pack Option installed.