Plant Growth Chambers – PG034
Plant Growth Chamber – PG034
- The PG034-1,-2,-3 is a 1,2 or 3 tier plant growth chamber. The construction materials are well insulated with optimal coatings, come standard with remote interface (programming, data retrieval etc.), and utilize a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repair. This unit is designed to outlast, outperform, and be easier to maintain.
- The lighting that is included in the PG034-1,-2,-3 is standard with programmed dimming capabilities to achieve 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000K making this useful for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, C3, C4, cannabis, algae, and general corn, wheat or soybean plant studies. Dimming is “all at once” type. Fixtures are easy to clean, white powder-coated aluminum with robust sealed LEDs. Fixtures are attached to shelves above and can be manually height adjusted in ½” increments as study needs change.
- Interior of 20-gauge, 304 stainless steel that is powder-coated white. This is a differentiator vs competitor thinner (26-gauge), galvanized, wet painted interior
- Exterior of 20-gauge, galvanized steel for more resistance to dents vs 24-gauge
- Door exterior of 20-gauge aluminum for long life. Magnetic gasket. Industrial hinges
- Includes 2&3/4” casters (rated at 300lb/ea.) or leveling legs
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Open wire 304 stainless steel capable of supporting 150lbs/shelf evenly supported
- 2” non-CFC urethane and poly-iso for superior thermal performance
- Controls – Touchpad, UPS
- Humidification and/or Dehumidification w/programmability
- Cabinet – Window (w/light tight cover), Stainless Exterior, Custom Sizes
- Condensate Recirculation, Pan, or Pump
- Lighting – Broad Spectrum, Custom, Dimmable with Closed Loop Control, T5, T8
- Cooling – Water Cooled Compressors
- CO2 Monitoring or Control
- Industrial grade, top-mount, air cooled hot-gas bypass system is used for extended life and tight temperature control. System is designed to be drop-in for easier repair/replacement. Industry-leading 3-year warranty for cooling components. PG034’s come standard with polymer coated evaporator coils.
- Airflow is through back wall plenum down to bottom of chamber for minimal plant disturbance and maximum uniformity.
Users can view actual value and set point from front of the chamber as the actual PID controllers are placed in this location. The controllers can still be interfaced with or locked out, and only controlled via the virtual touchscreen. The virtual touchscreen is a CE and UL listed feature that can be accessed through the free viewer app (Easy Access) provided from a mobile device or desktop. Normal customer set-ups monitor or program multiple chambers through a phone or PC. Included advantages:
- Data logging with the ability to verify the integrity of the data via the EASY Convertor tool
- USB storage up to 32GB can be used for data log files and accessed via web browser or FTP. These files can be emailed daily and weekly
- Built in 4GB flash memory and RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Allows for users to be logged in while having different levels of access, also includes an automatic log off function
- Alarm notification: Preprogrammed email or text (phone carrier name required) will be setup that contains brief trouble shooting help notes and phone number plus link to Darwin Chambers technical support team. Chamber(s) can be named by user to identify which chamber is in alarm. Preprogrammed text and email alarm events able to be categorized to different levels. Email and/or text will also be sent to notify user when chamber goes back into spec and is out of alarm.
- SD card slot for expansion of storage and one USB hot port and 2 gigabit ethernet ports
- Programmable temperature and dimming of lights
|Model||Interior Capacity||Temp Range (Lights Off)||Temp Range (Lights On)||Shelving Dimensions (WxD)||Growth Height (Per Tier)||Growth Area (Total)||Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH)||Light Intensity (6″ from Lamps)||Growth Tiers||Electrical Services|
|PG034-1||32ft3 (906L)||4 to 60º C||10 to 60º C||28.75″ W x 25.50″ D (73cm W x 65cm D)||48”,(121cm)||5.09ft2 (0.47m2)||33.5”Wx34.75”Dx80.75”H (85x88x205cm)||500-1000 μmol/m2/s||1||120V-1φ-60Hz|
|PG034-2||32ft3 (906L)||4 to 60º C||10 to 60º C||28.75″ W x 25.50″ D (73cm W x 65cm D)||23”,(58cm)||10.18ft2 (0.94m2)||33.5”Wx34.75”Dx80.75”H (85x88x205cm)||500-1000 μmol/m2/s||2||120V-1φ-60Hz|
|PG034-3||32ft3 (906L)||4 to 60º C||10 to 60º C||28.75″ W x 25.50″ D (73cm W x 65cm D)||14”,(35cm)||15.27ft2 (1.41m2)||33.5”Wx34.75”Dx80.75”H (85x88x205cm)||500-1000 μmol/m2/s||3||120V-1φ-60Hz|