Heated Incubator/Oven- HT034
Heated Incubator/Oven – HT034
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- 2″ O.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ polyurethane foam.
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves included. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
Benefits to the HT034
- HT series incubators/ovens do not employ cooling to maintain temperature. Without cooling components, the HT series is the most efficient and reliable units we sell. This unit uses roughly 1/4 the electricity of our compressor driven models and roughly 1/8 the electricity of some of our competitor’s models.
- This size is designed to fit through most commercial doorways, or smaller doorways by tilting.
- Due to the lack of refrigeration components, this is a very quiet incubator.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.