Both Reach-ins and Walk-ins can be purchased or retrofitted with TraceLock.
100 series TraceLock
The 100 series TraceLock is a keyless, non-networked, electronic access control solution for almost all the reach-in and walk-in models we sell. This unit mounts externally and provides access control and an audit trail.
300 series TraceLock
Provides network monitoring and access control for stability storage applications. Users can communicate with the TraceLock® through facility network either by a wireless 802.11g system or by Ethernet connection. Software (Optioinal Network Version) allows access to any TraceLock from any PC on the network. Many configurable options including: PC/TraceLock update frequency (i.e. audit trails), adding/deleting users, email & SMS (Short Message Service) provider allows for text message, fax and voice notification system, and low battery notification.
Optional TraceLock software package allows:
- Add, edit, view, and delete users or supervisors and their credentials
- Add, edit, and delete other TraceLocks
- Assign access rights between users and supervisors with TraceLock in the database
- USB or network connection (requires network TraceLock)
- Download, view, save, print, archive and delete audit trails
- Dual credential access available
- Set real time clock
- Time based access restrictions
- Create user groups
- Windows based system
- HID Prox Supervisor Card
- Magstripe Supervisor Card
- Software Kit
- HID Proximity Tags
- Custom Stike
- Installation Services
Popular options include: