Cold Room Manufacturers Miami, FL
Cold Room Manufacturers Miami, FL. Darwin Chambers has been a leader among cold room manufacturers for over twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers will create your perfect cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to keep up with our standards when it comes to precision and expertise. Not only are our environmental chambers the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely cost-efficient. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to give you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a number of important factors to keep in mind when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms most often range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anybody to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be restored or have maintenance done without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms generally use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also come with LED lights, which are remarkably more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is dependent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any kind of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which encourage mold growth and hinder airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we provide the highest level of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers can take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us build the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a mix of different technologies that are more efficient and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to inhibit the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold room is effective and well-protected. All of our cold rooms have a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to secure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any issues that arise, understand technical details, and give you custom solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to guarantee quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no one else can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over twenty years and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to meet your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.