Cold Room Manufacturers Charleston, SC
Cold Room Manufacturers Charleston, SC. Darwin Chambers has been a front runner among cold room manufacturers for more than twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and whatever your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers will design your ideal cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply are not able to keep up with our standards when it comes to precision and expertise. In addition to our environmental chambers being the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely cost-efficient. We work with you from design to installation to give you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a lot of important facets to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms usually range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or repaired without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms usually use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also come with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lights as they give off more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is dependent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which encourage mold growth and obstruct airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to reduce condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will give you great customer service, a great variety of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers because we are at the apex of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or renovate a cold room you already have. Our engineers are capable of taking older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3. Have us make the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading bevy of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a mix of different technologies that are more efficient and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to discourage the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold room is productive and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to ensure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any issues that appear, understand technical details, and give you custom solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over two decades and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.