Cold Room Manufacturers Albuquerque, NM
Cold Room Manufacturers Albuquerque, NM. Darwin Chambers has been a trendsetter among cold room manufacturers for over two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are perfect for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and no matter your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers will design your perfect cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to equal our standards in regards to precision and expertise. In addition to our products being the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work alongside you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage requirements. If you order your cold room through us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a number of important facets to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms generally range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anyone to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be revamped or have maintenance done with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms commonly need less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are remarkably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lights as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is dependent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them easier to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which encourage mold growth and interfere with airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to reduce condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers in that we are at the apex of all three.
We offer three options when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to improve or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers can take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer meet uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3. Have us produce the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work alongside you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what places us above other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be sure you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a fusion of different technologies that are more efficient and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be sure that your cold storage is efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to secure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any problems that arise, understand technical details, and offer you tailor-made solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no one else can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over two decades and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.