Reach In Freezer – FZ055
Laboratory Freezer – FZ055
- Stainless model has stainless steel front door, and sides on exterior. Interior is stainless steel side walls, back, floor, ceiling, and door liner. This unit includes LED interior lighting.
- Standard model (pictured at right) features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has coated aluminum side walls, door liner, and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Oversized and balanced, environmentally friendly R404A refrigeration system holds -23°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator.
- Large evaporator and coil heater permit short defrost cycle.
- Defrost system time initiated, temperature terminated.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder, and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.