Freezer / Thaw Chamber – TH055
Freeze/Thaw Chamber – TH055
- Standard model features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has coated aluminum side walls, door liner,and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 200 lbs. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 404A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 10 RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.