Plant Growth Chambers-PG011
Plant Growth Chamber – PG011
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- 3 year warranty on compressor. Compressor designed to be “Plug and Play” for ease of repair.
- Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy-coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Varying heat removal options exist – remote condensors, water cooled, etc.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 20 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions (no lights).
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
- Racking available to stack units.