Stability Refrigerators – ST084ST084_SpecSheet
Stability Refrigerators – ST084
- Stainless model has stainless steel front doors and sides on exterior. Interior is stainless steel side walls, back, floor, ceiling, and door liner. This unit includes interior lighting.
- Standard model features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has aluminum side walls, door liner,and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
- Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion type closure system with aluminum and stainless supports. The face of each fitted with a 12″ long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock. Handles foamed in place to insure permanent attachment. Door gasket of one piece construction. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass. Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike.
- LED interior lighting as standard on stainless model, optional on standard model. Lights activiated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel, chrome plate, or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight. PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 8RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.