Cleanroom Chamber – CL034
Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator – BIUF-0420
- Standard model features grade 304 stainless steel 18-gauge, #4 finish Doors
- Fully welded and sealed door with magnetic gaskets. Has a heavy-duty grade 304 stainless steel latch that ensures secure closure after door opening.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using minimum 2” non-cfc- polyurethane insulation. Insulation manufacturer utilizes CFC free blowing agent that has zero ODP.
- Unit also equipped with 3 grade 304 stainless steel shelves Shelves capable of supporting up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on ½” centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- system Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant Top mounted air-cooled condensing unit Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with over-sized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve). Evaporator- epoxy-coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions. A 9 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P plug is included. A sole use circuit is recommended