Manual Defrost Freezer – MDF20U
- Unit comes standard with a temperature range of -15° C to -25° C. Products designed to operate in ambient room temperatures not to exceed 75° F / 50% RH.
- All series models comes standard with a digital microprocessor temperature controller providing a readout of actual values. This chamber comes with audible, visual, and remote alarms, with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms. Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit. There is a sensor error alarm and a power failure alarm. remote monitoring and a numeric password protection. A resettable 1-point Min/Max history.
- These chambers come with a two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty.
- Freezer is constructed of white textured cabinet and door
- 4 fixed shelves 3/8″ probe access port
- One solid swing door, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal with keyed door lock and heavy duty door handle
- Caster platform adds 4″ to height
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Five inner “fast-freeze compartments” with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Exterior dimensions: 34” W x 32.75”D x 77.25”H (with casters), 34″ W x 32.75″ D x 73.25″ H (without casters)
- Shipping weight: 314 lbs
- Voltage: 115 / 60 / 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed