Our walk-in incubators offer reliable, efficient environmental controls for a variety of applications, including: microbiology, life science, drosophila-rearing, mosquito rearing, insect incubation, stock storage, biologic culture incubation and ALAAC, OLAW, USDA, NIH-compliant vivariums.
- Temperature conditioning system can be serviced or relocated quickly, due to a pre-charged and self-contained design.
- Available high temperature decontamination.
- Heat provided to incubators through one of three ways: ambient heat, hot-gas bypass refrigeration, or electric heat.
- Temperature ranges from 5° C to 60° C, 15° C to 37° C, 32° C to 60° C, etc.
- Supplied with LED lights which emit significantly more light per unit of input energy than fluorescent bulbs. They also produce less radiant heat, and with less heat used, the cooling requirement for the controlled environment is diminished and the total energy used by an LED-equipped chamber is substantially reduced.
- ADA compliance available with no additional cost to the customer.
- Conditioning System Features: quick installation, extended reliability, efficient operation, precision control, simple servicing, low GWP, and low total cost of ownership.
Personnel emergency alarm: illuminated pull to reset push-button (inside room), control panel mounted visual and audible alarm. Includes glow in the dark label and a glow in the dark antimicrobial pull cord that can trigger alarm when pulled, a life saving feature for injured personnel lying on the floor.
- 4-6” Polyurethane Insulated Panels
- Embossed White Aluminum Interior Surface Finish
- Embossed White Galvanized Steel Exterior Surface Finish
- Exceptional Temperature And Humidity Uniformity
- Temperature Control At Sensor / Set-Point: ±0.2° C
- High / Low Alarms
- Flexible Configurations
- Complies With LEED Standards
- Energy Efficient Offering-Lowered Maintenance Costs
- Pre-tested, Pre-charged Refrigeration Systems
- Non-proprietary Controls
- Controls with Auto-tuning, Fuzzy Logic
- Humidity Control At Sensor: ±0.5%.
- Added Dehumidification and/or Ultrasonic Humidification
- Extended Temperature And Humidity Ranges
- Stainless Steel / Special Surfaces
- Ethernet / Remote Monitoring / Alarming
- Corrosive Resistant Equipment
- Added Redundancy in Controls and/or Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Data Logging
- Water-Cooled Or Air-Cooled Condensers
- Custom Lighting Systems
- High Density Shelving
- Unlimited Door / View Window Sizing
- Insulated Glass View ports
- High Weight Capacity Flooring
- Calibration / Validation / Maintenance Services
- Touch Screen Control Interface
- Electronic Door Lock with Data-Logged Access
- High Temperature Decontamination
- Antimicrobial Coating on door handle to reduce the spread of bacteria and pathogens.