Standard Compact Laboratory Refrigerator – SCLR10-SD
- Unit comes standard with a temperature range of 1° C to 10°. Quick recovery via forced air plenum/ refrigeration system. Automatic cycle defrost prevents product damaging temperature spikes. Products designed to operate in ambient room temperatures not to exceed 75° F / 50% RH.
- All series models come standard with a digital microprocessor temperature controller providing a readout of actual and set-point values. This chamber comes with audible/visual alarms, high and low temperature alarms with remote alarm contacts.
- These chambers come with a two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty.
- Laboratory refrigerator is constructed of powder coated exterior.
- 6 adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- 3/8″ probe access port
- Single swing solid door, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal with keyed door lock
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Forced draft air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- High density foam cabinet insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation, and packaging
- Unit must have 4″ clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions: 23.75” W x 26.5”D x 59”H
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs
- Voltage: 115 / 60 / 2.3 Amps, 1/3 HP
- Energy consumption: 2.42 kWH/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED