Lab Refrigerator – LT09
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion type closure system with aluminum and stainless supports. The face of each fitted with a 12″ long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock. Handles foamed in place to insure permanent attachment. Door gasket of one piece construction. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass. Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike.
- LED interior lighting as standard on stainless model, optional on standard model. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (2) available in stainless steel, chrome plate, or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight. PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.