Lab Refrigerator – LT09
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion type closure system with aluminum and stainless supports. The face of each fitted with a 12″ long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock. Handles foamed in place to insure permanent attachment. Door gasket of one piece construction. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass. Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike.
- LED interior lighting as standard on stainless model, optional on standard model. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel, chrome plate, or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight. PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NIST traceable 0.8% Rotronic humidity sensor w/cert. Solid state controlled, ultrasonic humidifier with ceramic/titanium disk for long life.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.