Laboratory Freezer – FZ09
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Wire shelves (2 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Oversized and balanced, environmentally friendly R404A refrigeration system holds -23°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator.
- Large evaporator and coil heater permit short defrost cycle.
- Defrost system time initiated, temperature terminated.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder, and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.