Laboratory Freezer – FZ09
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- 2″ O.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Racking available to stack units.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ polyurethane foam.
- 2 stainless steel wire shelves included. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Oversized and balanced, environmentally friendly R404A refrigeration system holds -23°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator.
- Large evaporator and coil heater permit short defrost cycle.
- Defrost system time initiated, temperature terminated.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder, and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.