Stability Chamber – PH034
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- 2″ O.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ polyurethane foam.
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves included. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Top mounted, thermoelectric cooling system. Peltier based technology is solid state, highly efficient, reliable. Semi-Redundant cooling capability. Cooling surfaces act as dehumidifying modules at 25°C/60%RH and 30°C/65%RH
- NIST traceable 0.8% Rotronic humidity sensor w/cert. Solid state controlled, ultrasonic humidifier with ceramic/titanium disk for long life.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 120V/60Hz/1/15a phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.