Heated Incubator/Oven- HT09
Heated Incubator/Oven – HT09
- Standard model features powder-coated, galvanized steel door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on the left side of the chamber.
- Racking available to stack units.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ urethane foam.
- 2 stainless steel wire shelves included. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Four, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
Benefits to the HT09
- HT series incubators/ovens do not employ cooling to maintain temperature. Without cooling components, HT series is the most efficient and reliable series we sell.
- This unit uses roughly 1/4 the electricity of our compressor driven models and roughly 1/8 the electricity of some of our competitor’s models.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Chambers equipped with 9ft cord with NEMA 5-15P plug.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.