Laboratory Refrigerator – LT034
Lab Refrigerator – LT034
- Standard model features powder-coated door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides. Exterior is galvanized heavy-duty steel or aluminum construction for long term corrosion free appearance. Changes to color possible with optional upgrade. Heavy-duty casters included as standard.
- Optional model availability to change construction materials to aluminum or higher end grades of stainless steel available.
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy-coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.