Insect Rearing Low Temp Chamber- INR09
Insect Rearing Low Temp Chamber – INR09
- Standard model features powder-coated galvanized steel door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- 2″ I.D access port with access port cover and insulation plug located on side wall of the chamber.
- Racking available to stack units.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ urethane foam.
- 2 stainless steel shelves are standard.Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1″ centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.