High Heat Incubator/Oven – HTX09
- Standard model features powder-coated, galvanized steel door, front, and sides. Interior has 304 stainless steel on door liner, top, bottom, back and sides.
- Racking available to stack units.
- Positive magnetic seal, reversible.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using 2″ urethane foam.
- 2 stainless steel wire shelves included. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2″ centers. Pilasters made of stainless steel. Four, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
Features of the HTX09
- The HTX series boasts an efficient heat distribution system to provide optimal performance. Heated air is engineered to flow in an umbrella pattern, ensuring increased uniformity. Chamber is equipped with automatic high temperature cut-off to protect contents and user, and an easily serviceable heater and fan unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Chambers equipped with 9ft cord with NEMA 5-15P plug.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.