Cold Room Manufacturers Tampa, FL
Cold Room Manufacturers Tampa, FL. Darwin Chambers has been a leader among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. No matter what industry you’re in and no matter your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to construct the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply are not able to equal our standards with respect to precision and expertise. Not only are our products the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely cost-efficient. We work alongside you from design to installation to build you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are confident you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a lot of important facets to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms commonly range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or have maintenance done without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms generally use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs as they give off more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room depends on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them easier to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which encourage mold growth and interfere with airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to reduce condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will give you great customer service, a great variety of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers because we are at the apex of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3. Have us build the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work in tandem with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading variety of custom options is part of what places us above other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a blend of different technologies that are more effective and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your investment is effective and well-protected. All of our cold rooms have a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any problems that arise, understand technical details, and give you personalized solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to guarantee quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that nobody else can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are always looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.