St. Louis, MO
Cold Room Manufacturers St. Louis, MO
Cold Room Manufacturers St. Louis, MO. Darwin Chambers has been a trendsetter among cold room manufacturers for over twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Whatever industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers is here to construct the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply are not able to meet our standards in regards to precision and expertise. In addition to our products being the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work alongside you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a lot of important facets to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms commonly range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be revamped or repaired without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms usually use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also come with LED lights, which are significantly more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they give off more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room hinges on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them easier to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which foster mold growth and obstruct airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will give you great customer service, a great variety of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we are at the apex of all three.
We give you three choices when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers can take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3. Have us build the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what places us above other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a combination of different technologies that are more effective and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be sure that your cold room remains effective and well-protected. All of our cold rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all appropriately certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any problems that arise, understand technical details, and give you custom solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can provide the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are consistently looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to fulfill your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.